Perfect Reflection

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm in love with this lovely hair so i will make it my next hairdo for real life very soon,
This super wooowww! i love it, thanks  :D


~PR!TTY Is being remodeled! It'll be reopened soon~  
You can find some models PR!TTY  here for the time being




I'm  also happy with this post for the help of my great friend Gualterio Albatros who made this 2 pictures with the help of the mirror reflection, thank u friend love .... <3



Hair: pr!tty : Indie - Braid Version - coffee bean -  Hair Fair
[Acide!] Melina Skin Light Black Eyeliner CL 01
-Sorry.Asia- Acide Eyes (pantera)
Tacky Star The Lolligaggers : Doll Lashes
{nestle my bosom} bloody fangs face paint
Tattoo: V.E.L - missing heart
Collar: MB Style - Beads Jacqueline
[MANDALA]  SINRA 2 NAILS and RINGs set/FEMALE/SAMURAI BLACK
*Fishy Strawberry* Damasco Corset - Nude
]Area69[ Naughty Skirt Tweed
[PM] Pixel Mode : Baby T's - Plain - Black



0 comentarios: